Author Topic: Satan's birthday is on December 25  (Read 6166 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • Email
Satan's birthday is on December 25
« on: November 25, 2010, 09:39:45 AM »
Since I'm having a hard time motivating myself to turn stubborn people away from their idolatry, I'll simply add the following in relation to who was "born" on December 25th (the "birthdates" of many FALSE GODS are tied to this day, but I'll just cut to the root of the problem)...

Have you ever wondered why during a "Leap year" the extra day is added at the end of February which presently is our SECOND MONTH? What's up with that? Wouldn't it make sense to add the day at the end of the LAST MONTH? Well, in actuality, that's what's happening, whether you're aware of it or not. You see, our calendar has been altered greatly. For example, the month that we now call "July", which is presently our SEVENTH MONTH, used to be called "Quintilis" which PROPERLY designates it as the FIFTH MONTH.

July - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Similarly, the month which we now call August, which is presently our EIGHTH MONTH, used to be called "Sextilis", which PROPERLY designates it as the SIXTH MONTH.

August - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You will hopefully note that both of these references state how that MARCH used to be considered the FIRST MONTH of the year which, incidentally, makes perfectly good sense. In other words, the way that our calendar presently stands, the year begins part way through the WINTER. This makes no sense whatsoever. The year ought to begin in the Spring and it actually does...which is why I personally refuse to wish anyone a "Happy New Year" on January 1st. Anyhow, please also consider the following:

SEPTember is presently considered to be the NINTH MONTH when "sept" clearly designates the number SEVEN as in "SEPTuplets", for example.

OCTober is presently considered to be the TENTH MONTH when "oct" clearly designates the number EIGHT as in "OCTopus" or "OCTave", for example.

NOVember is presently considered to be the ELEVENTH MONTH when "nov" clearly designates the number NINE as in "NOVena", for example.

DECember is presently considered to be the TWELFTH MONTH when "dec" clearly designates the number TEN as in "DECade" or "DECalogue" (the 10 Commandments), for example.

In other words, as I suggested earlier, the SECOND MONTH, which we presently call February, should actually be the TWELFTH MONTH, with the new year beginning in the Springtime. In reality, therefore, our calendar should really be as follows:

1st month = March (the year begins in the Springtime)
2nd month = April
3rd month = May
4th month = June
5th month = July (originally "Quintilis")
6th month = August (originally "Sextilis")
7th month = September ("sept" designates 7)
8th month = October ("oct" designates 8)
9th month = November ("nov" designates 9)
10th month = December ("dec" designates 10)
11th month = January
12th month = February ("leap year's" day is added to the LAST MONTH)

Anyhow, with things being as convoluted as they presently are, please also consider the following:

We all know (an assumption, admittedly) that certain letters of the Roman alphabet also have a numerical value attached to them. I trust that all (if not, you can easily research this fact) of you are familiar with what we commonly call "Roman numerals". What you might not be aware of is that EVERY LETTER in the Hebrew alphabet has a numerical value attached to it. Here is a chart for you to reference:

Judaism 101: Hebrew Alphabet

Do any of you know what the numerical value of SATAN'S name is? I do.
Here is a link to a Hebrew/English interlinear Bible:

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/1ch21.pdf

If you follow the link, you will notice that Satan's name is comprised of three letters in the Hebrew alphabet:

Nun[2] - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Nun, which is the 14th letter of the Hebrew alphabet and has a numerical value of 50 (see the above chart) attached to it:

Teth - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Teth, which is the 9th letter of the Hebrew alphabet and has a numerical value of 9 (see the above chart) attached to it:

http://books.google.com/books?id=TAnheeIPcAEC&pg=RA1-PA1162&lpg=RA1-PA1162&dq=sin+hebrew+alphabet+merriam+webster&source=bl&ots=38-cHbZjU_&sig=BqC9f9eVSkt8AHtEarhOkbgrFCc&hl=en&ei=WmnuTIrZDMWBlAeA6MnjDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q&f=false

Sin, which is the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet and has a numerical value of 300 (see the above chart) attached to it.

Adding these three Hebrew letters which comprise SATAN'S name together, we come up with the following:

50 9 300
NUN TETH SIN
S T N
S A T A N

The numerical value of SATAN'S name is 359. Gee, I wonder what the 359th day of the year is with our ALTERED calendar? Actually, there's no need to wonder...

365th day = December 31st
364th day = December 30th
363rd day = December 29th
362nd day = December 28th
361st day = December 27th
360th day = December 26th

A drumroll, please...

359th day = December 25th..."Christmas" day.

Gee, what a coinky-dink.

Stop leaving "Santa" cookies and milk and just bake a cake for SATAN this year, okay? Afterall, it is his "birthday".

By the way, don't any of you bother accusing me of being a numerologist or of practicing gematria. The point is that OTHER PEOPLE ARE AND DO and I'd suggest to you that THEIR PRACTICING OF SUCH THINGS has greatly influenced our calendar.