Author Topic: It is not the literal object that is evil.  (Read 2902 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • Email
It is not the literal object that is evil.
« on: April 15, 2010, 07:38:13 AM »
The Devil has a doctrine and God has a doctrine. The Devil's doctrine is found in the very meaning of his name and in the text of scripture.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils

If there is a "doctrine of devils" being preached at the latter times (husteron- eventually, last of all times) we need to define it so that we can warn the sheep that they will not be seduced.

Seducing is the Greek word planos meaning an imposter, misleader, deceiver. Only impostors masquerading as ministers of righteousness can seduce men by this devils' doctrine. The devils' doctrine started in the Garden of Eden. The Serpent preached it to Eve beguiling her. He did not come breathing fire and smoke saying that God was not God. He merely told Eve that God didn't mean what he said. She could have all that the world had to offer. This is the very meaning of the word Devil. There are two words in the Greek for the word devil:

* Devil - diabolos meaning slanderer or false accuser (Satan was accusing God of lying about eating of the tree). This word is a construction of two syllables:
* dia - meaning the channel of an act, through or thereby
* ballo - to throw, cast out, strike or throw down

Satan "casts God down" off the throne of a man's life seducing him by "accusing" God of lying concerning his commandments. God says, "Thou shalt not --". With smooth easy seductive words Satan says, "God doesn't really mean that. You can have and do those things if you want to." He says in smooth soft bewitching tones (Rom 16:17,18), "You don't have to take your cross daily and die to the flesh. You can have the world and all it has to offer." This takes us to the second Greek word for "devil".

* daimonion - daemonic being; deity or god (little g) this is a derivative of the word
* daimon - our word demon which is from the root
* daio - this means "TO DISTRIBUTE FORTUNES"!!!

Satan, dressed up as santa claus, said to Eve, 'ho ho ho, little girl, . . . have you been a good girl this year?'. And Eve said, I'll be the judge unto myself and I'll decide . . . yes . . . I've been a good girl santa.' And then santa claus says, 'Yes you have. Choose a present from under the tree.' Eve accepted her gift from under the tree. Eve's eyes were opened and God cast her out of the garden.